Ruff House is a soft play center where we strive to create a safe, clean and fun place for you and your family. Even in a well-padded facility there may still be areas that are not fully padded where the risk of injury exists. In addition, the risk of injury always exists when engaging in any type of play.
Children must be supervised of chaperoned by an adult while inside Ruff House. We encourage parents to play with their children and embark in an expedition second to none.
- Every person must have read and completed a Ruff House FEC waiver form before using the park.
- If a person is under 18, a waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- For hygiene and to avoid slipping, all persons must wear traction jump socks when using any equipment. These can be purchased from our Front Desk.
- Participants must wear the valid-coloured wristband at all times during their visit.
- Under no circumstances are people under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed use of the park.
- Look out for other jumpers and give way to the smaller ones.
- Pregnant women or people with health concerns are advised not to jump.
- No lying or sitting on the trampolines. Take a break if required in the seating area.
- Grabbing of the safety pads or safety netting is prohibited.
- No double bouncing, running, wrestling or rough play.
- One person per trampoline at a time.
- Always land with two feet and aim to stay in the middle of the trampoline mat away from the padding – Do not operate mobile phones, cameras or similar equipment on the trampolines.
- Bad language will not be tolerated.
- No food or drink (including gum) is permitted on any of the equipment.
- No double somersaults or flips or tricks over the pads are allowed. Single somersaults are allowed but no more than two in a row.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewellery, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on any of the equipment. – No loose change in pockets.
- No outside drinks or food permitted, unless special permission is granted by management.